5.12.2009

Challenging Korea.


While making my usual late night rounds at youtube, I came across a video ~ an excerpt from an old episode of the now defunct TV show "Extra Challenge" that features Cesar Montano in Korea. I actually watched the whole episode (with Carmina-Zoren, Sunshine-Cesar) a few years back, but this was my favorite part.



There are 3 things I find interesting about this video;

* I was never a fan of Cesar so I didn't know he could look this ehem.. 'cute' in a bahag costume.

* It's probably staged but it looks like he knows his way around the kitchen.

* The way Mrs. Kim talks in tagalog is really funny.. Especially the part where she asked "walang tulog?"... her intonation is so pinoy! I also find it interesting that she's married to a Filipino. It's usually the other way around so her case is quite rare..

Happy watching!

0 comments: