On our 2nd day in Galera, rain blasted the entire island soaking everything. But luck prevailed and the rain veered away shortly after lunch.
When the sun finally showed up, we all excitedly ran towards the beach, eagerly trying to feel that damp sand against our bare feet. And while everyone's raving about making a sand castle, my attention drifted to a familiar green bottle slightly buried in the sand. We all know the multitude of Koreans flocking to this location - some getting piss drunk not with local beers but with Soju. I haven't fully grasped Korean's love for their country till I saw this.
The rain made everyone antsy for an adventure, so after lunch we rented a boat that took us on an island-hopping tour.
Here are some of the cool sights we saw along the way.
The boat stopped at a spot where the water looked more emerald than blue. Then we all donned snorkelling attires and plunged into the water. We spent a good three hours swimming, feeding fishes, and exploring the corals below. Here's how that special spot looks like.
We were all exhausted from swimming, so when the boat took us to an isolated beach to rest, we couldn't be happier. We rushed to get a good shady spot to relax and ate the sandwiches my Mom brought along.
I'm the type of person who is always trying to find something to outdo the last adventure, but somehow I knew it's gonna be hard to top this amazing experience...

0 comments:
Post a Comment