10.27.2007

Missing u


With a beer in my hand trying to get some of my thoughts out in writing. I'm missing someone, badly missing someone. I've never thought that I'd be missing a person this much.
Our lives are so darn complicated, a continous love-hate relationship. Searching for things that would make us both happy to the point of irreverence. We continued to hurt each other with our actions never minding the pain we inflict upon ourselves.
But what's with these dreams...? Why do I dream about him each time I close my eyes. And each time I open all I could think of is going back? For all I thought this is what I needed. A separation from a world that revolves around him.
Why do I keep missing him when all I thought is escaping my wretched existence hiding behind his shadows all the time? Isn't this what I wanted? I begin to thought that this isn't the sweet escape that I have imagined.

0 comments: