12.14.2009

40 Grilling Questions.

1. What are you wearing right now?
* Sweatpants and a gray shirt.

2. What colour are your eyes?
* Light brown similar to toffee.

3. Where would you like to vacation?
* Prague or somewhere in Caribbean.

4. Ever been in an accident?
* Twice.. I broke my leg and suffered a concussion as a result.

5. What would you change about yourself if you could?
* I'm very impulsive so I wanna have a bit of self-control.

6. What is one thing in your life you would do over or differently?
* When I was 17, I got a tattoo and I regretted it so much. I just wish I had been a little less crazy back then.

7. What would your 3 wishes be ?
* Just one.. a long and healthy life for my family.

8. What is one thing you do that you know is bad but won't stop?
* Occasional smoking. I wish I could permanently stop.

9. If you had a power what would it be ?
* Mind-reading. I could have everything I want with that power.

10. Favorite fast food place?
* Taco Bell.

11. Favorite cartoon if you still watch them?
* Simpson.

12. All time best book
* The Alchemist - Paul Coelho.

13. Whats the most outrageous thing you thought about doing?
* Coloring my hair blond.

14. Do you like your name?
* Yes, I couldn't think of another name that'll suit me.

15. What age would you like to be right now?
* Teens.. Everything's so easy and simple back then.

16. How many best friends do you have?
* Two.

17. What's your favorite color and why?
* Pink and Black. Cause it's both flirty and mysterious.

18. Do You Like To Go Shopping?
* No.

19. Are you into sports?
* No, but I do try.

20. What's your favorite hobby?
* I wanna say cleaning the house but it doesn't really count as a hobby, so I'm just gonna say reading books and doing my nails.

21. What do you do when you are mad?
* I'm usually quiet because I'd like to remain polite.

22. What word do you catch yourself saying a lot?
* Like, kinda.

23. Summer Or Winter?
* Winter.. hands down.

24. Are You Nice To Everyone?
* I'm generally a nice person.

25. Do you like swimming?
* Hate it.

26. What country would you like to go to?
* New Zealand.

27. What kind of ice cream do you like most?
* Anything from Coldstone.

28. Do you play video games?
* A lot.

29. What do you do for fun?
* I travel or hang out with my friends.

30. Do you like going outdoors?
* Yes.

31. Do you like rainy days?
* Yes, as long as it stops after two or three hours.

32. Do you have a favorite restaurant?
* Yes.. Il Mare.

33. Were you a difficult child?
* Yes.. I had a lot of issues and unnecessary angst when I was younger.

34. What's your best childhood memory?
* When I was 14 and I rode the jet-ski for the first time. It felt incredible.

35.What/Who makes you happy?
* Lots of things, even little things make me happy.

36. Do you cry a lot?
* Yes. I'm Judy Tear Jerky.

37. Explain yourself in one word.
* kooky~

38. What song are you listening to right now?
* Wait It Out - Imogen Heap.

39. What's your idea of a perfect date?
* A nice dinner, champagne, and the sweetest good night kiss.

40. With the opposite sex, which do you prefer? Looks, wit or sense of humor?
* Looks.. ^^;

0 comments: