I had a long and tedious bout with acne before, so I experimented a lot with skin care products hoping to find some that might actually work. It's exceptionally hard since Korea is like the skin care capital of the world, where every street is spruced up with shops selling so many product that promises ageless beauty, clear skin, and perfect complexion all at your fingertips. Well mostly, those are just empty motherhood statements, and they really don't get the job done. Then I found Neutrogena, and it was love at first use. After years of searching, I'm so glad to have found a product that actually works for my troubled skin and zapped those zits away. I've been using this product for more than two years now.

I'm particularly happy with how it works on my face. But given that it goes head-to-head with sleepless nights, alcohol-infused night outs, or a peanut butter and jelly binge, it might still need some serious reinforcement. And by reinforcement I don't mean some fancy product that costs an arm an a leg, but a sure fire zit-zappin' concoction that surely helps keep those nasty breakouts at bay. I tried-and-tested everything and it works wonders so I'm sharing it with everyone.
*Green Tea Splash
Mix one tablespoon of baking soda and just enough water to make a paste. Apply to your face and let sit until dry. Rinse it with warm water and cloth. Your face should feel smooth and soft. Baking soda will help neutralize the PH level of your skin and help your pores resist acne.
Eggs contain vitamins and nutrients that help heal and regenerate. Try whipping up egg whites until frothy and apply as a mask.
I'm particularly happy with how it works on my face. But given that it goes head-to-head with sleepless nights, alcohol-infused night outs, or a peanut butter and jelly binge, it might still need some serious reinforcement. And by reinforcement I don't mean some fancy product that costs an arm an a leg, but a sure fire zit-zappin' concoction that surely helps keep those nasty breakouts at bay. I tried-and-tested everything and it works wonders so I'm sharing it with everyone.
*Green Tea Splash
Mix one cup of green tea, two aspirin tablets, and ten drops of tea tree oil until thoroughly incorporated. After washing your face, apply this mixture with a cotton ball. It will have a soothing, cooling effect that your skin will love!
*Soothing Baking Soda Paste
Mix one tablespoon of baking soda and just enough water to make a paste. Apply to your face and let sit until dry. Rinse it with warm water and cloth. Your face should feel smooth and soft. Baking soda will help neutralize the PH level of your skin and help your pores resist acne.
*Whipped Mask
Eggs contain vitamins and nutrients that help heal and regenerate. Try whipping up egg whites until frothy and apply as a mask.

0 comments:
Post a Comment