My mom's the latest addition to the ever growing cult of Twilight followers. Could you imagine at her age, she's into those four books tinged with the hallmarks of first love and high school mush, swooning over Edward Cullen's immortal hotness? I'm used to dealing with her post-menopausal insanity spells that happen from time to time, but I'm telling you, I never saw this one coming.
My sister's a big fan, and her addiction conveniently brushed off to my mom's pysche, and now she too is an addict. And unlike me who inconspicuously waited for about a week post the opening date of New Moon, she scrambled to the theaters on the first day itself, and after which she was thrilled to give everyone a blow-by-blow account of what transpired in the movie, paying special attention to Edward's Cullen's shirtless glory at the end part.
She called this noon asking where she could get a copy of New Moon so she can watch it again at home. Well, I don't have any idea where to get it (not till it's out on DVD in a couple of months), but I can't get over the fact that at age 57 she's 'jonesing' for a teeny-bopperish Edward Cullen fix!
11.30.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment