I've never been enormously tactful, but I do feel my bitchin' jag on the previous post was a little too much. It's just a humiliating tendency when I'm hurt, so my apologies to those who found it repulsive.
In these times, when there isn't much to smile about, I could really use a (massive) dose of laughter. But since I'm presently surrounded with people who refutes sense of humor (must be from watching that doomsday movie, I heard it's kind of shocking and depressing), I'm just holding on to music to keep me sane till the 'storm' wears off.
I found songs from really great bands. Some of them old and some are still new, but they're all great and talented. I'd like to share my top 5 favorite song of the moment. I copied and pasted the links, so do check it.
For the longest time, I've been looking for bands like Placebo that are not too mainstream-y. I also love how they experiement with different instruments so their songs differ from one another.
*Thom Yorke of Radioheads - "True Love Waits"
I'm not particularly a fan of Radioheads, I only know a couple of their songs. But frontman Thom Yorke in my opinion, is really awesome. I super love this song.
*Death Cab For A Cutie - "Transatlanticism"
This band captivates me. Their songs are exactly my kind of lullabye.
*Landon Pigg - "Can't Let Go"
For someone so new, I didn't know a song could be this catchy. This guy's teeth bothers me though... It makes me feel like running to my dentist.
*Bowling For Soup - "When We Die"
I don't like the band. I only listen to this song and skip the rest. I didn't know a guy with painted nails could be this annoying... watch the video to know what I'm talking about. :p
*Jimmy Eat World - "Kill"
Another ear candy from one of my favorite bands. It's so easy to listen to these guys. They make me crave for macaroons and hot chocolate whenever I listen to their songs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment