11.16.2009

Tale of the Snoop.

I have not been spared of the slings and arrows of 'friendship-gone-sour', and this is making me feel really depressed. To make the matter worse, wranglings with this certain "frienemy" opened more cans of worms which alluded to even more problems and bigger implications. This backstabbing, only-a-mother-could-love gossipmonger loves to fabricate stuff in her free time, and be a pain in everyone's ass. I hate to be affected this much, but because of her, everything that I do now feels unremittingly tedious and difficult. I'm actually toying with the idea of sending her a shirt that says "I'm the biggest bitch there is", and it comes with a bag of chopped up pig's tongue. But knowing how much of a sleaze and barely literate person that she is, she's probably gonna wear that shirt loud and proud. I don't know what she's gonna do with the pig's tongue though.

She annoys me to the hilt, and I couldn't stop thinking about all the harrowing and vile things I wish I had said to her. This is the kind of person who does not deserve an ounce of respect. I'm so done with her pretenses and backstabbing innuendos. It's my fervent wish that she would just vanish, the world would be better off without her anyway. I'm generally a nice person, but this b*tch used up my 10 year supply of patience, making me the exact opposite of my old, modern-day-Pollyana' self...

0 comments: