At the back of the pension, there's a huge meadow bordered by tall pine trees and cascading mountains. There are also wild bushes and plenty of colorful flowers surrounding it (which reminds me of "Twilight" by the way). There are no words to articulately describe how beautiful it is over there.
There's also a small stream at the side of meadow.
The meadow, the stream, the pine trees and wildflowers are all amazing, but those are just the tip of the iceberg. Not far from the pension, there is a huge river called Noksu and we had a blast there despite the water being icy cold.
We spent the rest of the day in the river getting wet and watching people catch fish. When we grew hungry, we headed back to the pension to eat dinner. Along the way, we passed by an old lady selling raspberries and Chris bought some for me. It was the first time I tasted fresh raspberries, I only had frozen ones before.. ^^:

As soon as we got back, Chris started grilling the meat we bought from the meat shop earlier that day. **The cylindrical white ones are rice cakes or what they all tteok here.

This is the best way to eat it: get some lettuce, put the meat in there, some kimchi, a thin slice of garlic and ssamjang. Wrap it all together and pop it in your mouth. .. DELICIOUS!
I'm gonna write more about our amazing adventure later. Meanwhile, I got to get ready cause Chris is coming back soon and we're gonna watch ECLIPSE later. God I can't wait!
As soon as we got back, Chris started grilling the meat we bought from the meat shop earlier that day. **The cylindrical white ones are rice cakes or what they all tteok here.
This is the best way to eat it: get some lettuce, put the meat in there, some kimchi, a thin slice of garlic and ssamjang. Wrap it all together and pop it in your mouth. .. DELICIOUS!
Camping is no fun without a kick of alcohol right? That night we had some chilled makgeolli and dongdongju...
Have a great one folks!
P.S. Sorry if my writing is a bit off today. I'm still a little high from the Kaldereta I tasted earlier. I'll do better next time, promise.

0 comments:
Post a Comment