So yesterday kind of started off awfully. I had a massive headache and was absolutely exhausted for no reason. I take it as a result of not eating enough, trying to make amends for all that crap I ate the past few days. But on the upside, I found myself in a better mood later that evening. Of course, why wouldn't I be? I got to see Edward Cullen's immortal hotness once again, and that ought to place a positive spin on whatever crap I've been feeling.
Chris read some pretty bad reviews about it and was absolutely dreading to see it with me. But I simply can't find it in me to care about such reviews, after all critics can say whatever they want, the movie will still be a hit and bite them in their sorry asses. But I'm gonna be honest, the movie sucked.... big time. The other annoying part was Chris's non stop whining, but thank the Lord junk foods were invented for it silenced his cynical mouth.
I find it retarded though that as much as I hate all the absurdities and awkwardness of the plot, I really did enjoy it. But I'm not gonna go as far as recommending it to you guys. Like I said, the movie is ridiculously absurd, and unless you're a die hard fan, it'll be hard to stay glued to your seat. In my case, all I needed was a pasty Edward Cullen (and dare I say, a shirtless Jacob Black) to get my blood pumping and mouth drooling for the entire 2 hours!
That's all for now. I've got to head out to the grocery to buy a couple of things (I'm making pasta for dinner). Hope you all have great weekend!!!
7.09.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment