3 things that scare me:
the appearance of ghosts
dying young
break ups
3 people who can make me laugh:
Chelsea
Samantha from Sex and the city
my friend Redeemer
3 things i love:
good movies
friendships
family
3 things i hate:
traffic Jam
doing the dishes
vicious cycle
3 things i don’t understand:
politics
men's behavior
women's needs
3 things on my desk:
my cellphone
a calendar
a box of Kleenex
3 things i’m doing right now:
doing this
charging my phone
downloading a TV series
3 things I want to do before I die:
make my loved ones very very happy
travel the world
achieve my dreams or even just half of it.
3 things I can do:
I use 3 different languages on a daily basis
I can cook pinoy, korean, and a bit of chinese food
I can stand cold temperature better than anyone I know
3 things I can’t do:
can't swin
ride a bike
wear high-heels without hurting my feet
3 ways to describe my personality:
weird at times
Incredibly immature
non-conformist
3 things people might not know about me:
I hate shopping
I bite my nails
I can finish a book really, really fast
3 things I think you should listen to:
baby's laughter
classical music
I love You's
3 things I don’t think you should listen to ever:
gossips
people whining and complaining all the time
when parents are fighting
3 of my absolute favorite foods:
sashimi
rib-eye steak; medium well done
new york cheesecake
3 things i’d like to learn:
play Starcraft
speak French
swim
3 beverages i drink regularly:
milk
orange Juice (drinking it right now)
green tea
3 shows I watched when I was a child:
care bears
rainbow bright
sesame street
7.26.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment