What's with my face these days??? I'm having breakouts all over my face and I know I've got to do something about it. I've tried several over-the-counter topical creams to combat zits and breakouts but it usually doesn't work for me...PanOxyl or Pond's pimple clearing gel and the likes. It works as a drying catalyst that dries up the pimple faster than I can imagine but it deprives my face of essential moisture responsible for a soft and supple skin. By the way, it itches as hell but if you are not so darn sensitive as me you'll be just fine.
I thought it's about time to buy some skin essentials so last night, I headed out to three of my favorite skin care boutiques here; The Face Shop, Skin Food, and Beauty Credit. I liked Beauty Credit from the three because the place looks the cutest. The Interior design is good, it's spacious, and it has a huge plasma screen TV showing Hyun-bin in a very catchy jingle. I know it's stupid but my thought is that, if they are 'that' willing to go the extra mile then it's probably worth it. I like Missha the best (the one which Jang Dong Gun is representing) but sadly there isn't any branch nearby.
The are tons of skin essentials to choose from. Some has Coenzyme Q10, wine extracts, pomegranate collagen, and green tea herb just to name a few. I chose Acerola Intensive whitening skin care set, skin, essence, emulsion, and suncream. Something about Korean summer...it's very hot and very, very humid. My skin got a lot darker from doing a lot of traveling. How I miss spring where it's cool and the wind smells like pine trees so crisp!!!!
Well anyways, after getting the essentials I looked over the make up counter. it's not my plan to buy but it looked tempting to me. Guys will never understand the need for make-up. In a heaven of superficial people where beauty is the ultimate power for women, it's a commodity. I ended up getting a compact pressed powder, a lip gloss, a mascara, and an apricot colored eyeshadow.
7.27.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment