1.26.2008

another list

7 random facts about you:


* I like reading newspapers
* I hate watching the news
* I hate sleeping with the lights out
* I play my mp3 really loud
* I'm very family oriented
* I like watching movies alone
* like kikay stuff


7 important things for you:

* love letters given to me
* presents from loved ones
* aircon???
* TV (can't live without it)
* family album
* mp3
* my highschool ID


7 things you plan before you die:


* give to charity
* meet someone whom I haven't seen for the longest time
* build my dream house
* meet my exes and say sorry to them
* go to countries that ends with 'land' (greenland, netherland, iceland, etc...)
* make someone very happy
* be happy


7 things that attract you to the opposite sex:


* tall
* this is superficial I know.... but I like good looks
* articulate
* smile
* snobbish
* never did like a player... I like men who just dated a few girls ( I know it sounds selfish...)
* thoughtful....?


7 things you say the most:


* 'eeew!'
* WTF?
* "ano ka ba?"
* "please"
* "ewan"
* "Just...."
* "OMG"


7 crushes (whether local or foreign):


* I like Chase Crawford
* Chris Evans
* Lebron James
* Paul Walker
* Edison Chen
* Jay Chou
* Josh Harnett

0 comments: