

I just got back from a ski resort trip! I'm aching all over and I had to take advil to ease my pain. I played snowboarding and as expected with all beginners, I fell down on the snow a lot of times. It wasn't easy for me gathering all my strenght getting back on my feet just to fall down after a couple of seconds!!! People who saw me think I'm pretty hilarious, they even became familiar with the word 'aray' or 'ouch' cause they kept hearing me say that as I fell down repeatedly. If I had enough time I would have played ski and I think it's really fun.
I had so much fun and I think it's one of the best trip I've ever had in years... I'm looking forward to coming back next year!!!
I had so much fun and I think it's one of the best trip I've ever had in years... I'm looking forward to coming back next year!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment