
I finally got a new phone to replace the one I lost inside the train on New Years Eve. I was so disappointed with myself for being a scatter-brain and because of this incident, I wasn't in celebratory mood for the rest of the holidays. I have several upcoming appointments that I can't dare to miss before the 20th so I've decided to get a new phone as quick as possible.
I'm going to Kangwon-do for a ski trip this weekend and a friend is supposed to pick me up here early in the morning. I am so looking forward to this trip! I've tried snowboarding and skiing before but not on many occasions so I'm pretty excited with this one. It's cold in Gangwon-do... about two days ago it reached -25 degrees there!!! and to think -13 is already a torture for me!!! I have lots of things to prepare so I'll make this post a short one...

0 comments:
Post a Comment