1.07.2008

luxury toilet

Here in Korea and Japan they incorporate science in the art of using the toilet. It sounded funny when I first heard of it but as I've begun to get used to it, it felt more convenient rather than using the over-used toilet paper. The mechanic is that it cleans your ass after doing the deed with water being sprayed... after which, a warm air will blow you dry. You can even control the temperature to make it as warm as you would like. The toilet seat is even made more comfortable as you can make it warm too. It's especially helpful when the season is cold. Nobody wants to sit on an ice cold toilet...!

There are several buttons to press... You don't have to worry about water being all over the wrong place cause it always hit the right spot. 'Bidae' is widely used here in Korea.. In restaurants, hotels, at home, and even in public toilets! Let's face it, using toilet paper alone doesn't clean you perfectly... Bidae + toilet paper seems more hygienic.

I've heard Will Smith is a huge fan of Bidae... who wouldn't be?

0 comments: