2.28.2008

seventeen things

1. A random boy/girl approaches you asking your name, you say?

* Why do you want to know?

2. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?

* I just brushed my teeth so you can guess...

3. What does your last text message say?

* As absurd as it may seem I don't have a phone.... Waaaahhh

4. The last song you listened to?

* November Chopin

5. Who do you trust with your life?

* My mother

6. If you could change your name to anything. What would it be?

* I like it the way it is...

7. What would you say if someone tells you, you're gorgeous?

* Gojimal Hajima... hehehe

8. What do you hate about your school?

* The time it takes to get there

9. How often do you curse?

* as often as needed *wink*

10. Do you trust all of your friends?

* of course... that's why they are my friends

11. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?

* I'm considering

12. Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?

* uh-huh

13. Are you afraid of falling in love?

* Yeah... big time

14. Would you stop talking to your friends because of a new partner?

* He wouldn't be my partner if he asked me that

15. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?

* I like boyish-looking guys... period...

16. Fill in the blank. I love _____

* to hear someone say I love you...

17. What's your goal that you would like to accomplish in the near future?

* lose some weight

0 comments: