2.24.2008

What my birthday means...

This one, fun test I took from Blogideas.com


Your Birthdate: July 14

You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you. (tell me about leadership skills...hehe..)

It's true that you get by on your charm.

But so what? You make people happy! ( Isn't it the most important thing?)

You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around. ( I hope so...!)

But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long. ( yeah, I get bored easily... faster that any human being I know )

Your strength: Your superstar charisma ( really??? I'm gullible so I'll believe that )

Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you ( true, and it always get me into trouble with the others )

Your power color: Fuchsia ( everyone knows I love all shades of pink )

Your power symbol: Diamond ( wanna have one of those someday )

Your power month: May ( let's see what happens this May )

0 comments: