1. Today I feel very____.
* tired and aching all over. Please spare me the privacy and don't ask me why :)
2. I enjoy ____.
* going on trips, concerts, late night movies, and dinner dates.
3. I am unhappy when ____.
* I lose focus and I'm unable to accomplish my goals...
4. I feel good when ____.
* I make someone happy
5. I wish my bf/gf _____.
* would chill a bit... hehe :)
6. My friends think _____.
* I'm borderline smart and stupid
7. My bedroom looks like _____.
* very organized...been a neat-freak around the house since I reached mid-20's
8. I enjoy reading about _____.
* fashion, relationship ideas, art, fast cars, and self help books.
9. I like myself best when ____
* I accomplish something at the end of the day.
10. If I had a choice I would ____
* be in some country that ends with -land.
11. I wish ____
* for happiness not only for myself but for everyone I care about.
12. Tomorrow I would like to ____
* just chill!!!
2.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment