3.08.2008

Taken frm Leigh

1.Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?

* No. But I prefer a guy who doesn't!

2. How about drinking?

* Ok, I think occassional drinking is overrated so I guess I prefer a guy who doesn't drink at all.

3. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?

* No... much better for the both of us.

4. Its saturday night, you're home alone, what do you do?

* Pop a DVD and watch movies all night.

5. Do you like roller coasters?

* Depends on where.

6. When's the perfect time to have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

* Anytime is good

7. What did you do this weekend?

* I was at a really fun party drinking with a priest! No joke

8. Whats your favorite restaurant?

* Outback's

9. Do you usually fall for the right or wrong girl/guy?

* When I fall for a guy I really don't care whether they are right or wrong for me.

10. Have you ever hugged someone?

*Of course

11. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?

* No, I like to kiss only when there's something special going on!

12. How's life right now?

* Just Chill!!!

13. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

* Tall, boyish looking? I've said that at least a hundred times already! LOL

14. Which do you prefer, beach or the mountains?

* Beach....

16. What is your favorite store?

* ~~~

17. Jeans or sweats?

* Jeans

18. Which year has been the best so far?

* 2000, 2005 till now....

19. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?

*2__

20. What's your favorite show?

* Prison Break, Heroes, Sex and the City

21. Color(s)?

* All shades of Pink!

22. Are you attracted to people that smoke?

* It doesn't matter

23. Would you want a chilled laid back gf/bf or a party animal?

* a little bit of both

24. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?

* I think way back in High School

25. Explain your dream car:

* BMW Z53 edition.. black... leather interiors....

26. What do you do when you're at home?

* Chill, chill, chill

27. What side of the bed do you sleep

* I sleep on all sides of the bed

28. Scariest thing you've ever done?

* A lot of things...

29. What annoys you?

* Bad sevice, traffic jam, gossips

30. Are you jealous person?

* Yeah. sobra

31. Are you friends with people that you shouldn't be friends with?

* No...

32. Is there a difference between the word 'best friend' and 'friend'?

* There's abig difference

33. Can you recall the last time you sincerely liked someone?

* Last time I checked... yeah! I sincerely like someone.

34. When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?

* tagal na...

35. what is your biggest turn off?

* odor issues

0 comments: