" I could tell from the minute I woke up, it's gonna be a lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely day." I snagged this saying out of the song 'Lonely Day' from Phantom Planet.
I must admit, I'm feeling a bit down these days. Nothing seems to work out for me. Nobody cares. Nothing fits. A lot of hindrances, snags along the way. I've been bombarded with too much repercussions from the past. It's haunting me. Making me feel L-O-N-E-L-Y.
I'm looking for solace, peace of mind, free from dejection. I'm looking for the essence of my existence. I long to be appreciated. I demand to be understood. I aspire to be accepted. I yearn to be invulnerable so nobody can hurt me anymore.
For all those who hurt me, have been making me feel miserable, continously struggling to bring me down.... All I can say is F*** off!
3.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment