Here's a sneak-peak at the highly-anticipated musical video starring Gummy and Sandara Park also known as (I hate to say this...) 'Philippine BoA'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx0dcnMZB9A
As much as I hate calling Sandara as 'the Philippine Boa', I hate to admit that she looked cute in the photos and there is some sort of chemistry?! (how should I know?) I'm pertaining to their faces... you know... just by looking at people's faces, you'd feel some sort of chemistry going on between them. Well, I don't trust my instinct so probably it's just the '"weird me" kickin in.
I was used to seeing her on screen with Hero Angeles speaking our language, and now that she's with her kind (how racist of me!!!), I feel rather mesmerized. I shouldn't be saying this, but I'm really anticipating to watch the whole musical video of Gummy's song "Mianhaeyo" or "Sorry".
I just hope she wouldn't say a damn word in the video and shut her mouth the whole time and just look pretty 'cause everytime she opens her mouth I'm afraid she's going to sing the song "In or out, Am I in or out". I'm THAT scarred for life...
3.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment