It's officially SUMMER and I can barfely stand the heat!!! I'm good when the season is cold but I couldn't possibly tolerate the heat~~~
I am very vocal about my uttermost dislike for humidity and heat so I am frequently asked how I could stand living in the PH. The answer is NO, I couldn't stand but I don't have a choice.
At this very minute at several degrees celcius higher from 25, I'm dreaming about being in a cold place, barely standing the bitter cold. I suddenly find myself having an uncontrollable appetite for anything that's cold, iced, or frozen. It's the only way I can stand the heat of this summer that seems to be boiling.
On the verge of perspiration I ponder, just how is it like to be some place in Norway, Greenland, or even Canada....? Already, I'm beginning to feel comfortable just by thinking about it...
3.16.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment