Someone very dear to me is getting married so the wedding-talks surfaced this week. I was asked where my dream-wedding is going to be... I said none. Every girl has a dream-wedding when they reach a certain age but not me... I'm not really into a lavish, grand, or simple weddings. I find it a total waste of money for a celebration that would actually last for a couple of hours. I don't mean to offend anybody who thinks otherwise... It's just my opinion, plain and simple.
I sometimes think weddings are made by people who sells bridal gowns, a part of their marketing strategy. It's suppose to be a happy celebration but I can't understand why people are crying at weddings! yah~yah those were tears of joy like anybody would say but looking at pictures of people who have the I-just-cried look seems far-fetched to me.
I'd rather have my wedding in a secluded place with no other people than us and the person who will officiate it. I never believed of celebrating my union with the person I love with the others and/or people who I barely know.
Although I don't have my dream-wedding I do have my 'dream-honeymoon'!!! Should be romantic and memorable as it can be! I think it's best to commemorate unity with only the person I love. Him and only Me~~~~
3.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment