Sandara Park already made her official debut in the Korean Entertainment Industry! She recently appeared in a music video together with T.O.P from Big Bang and she does have a kissing scene y'all!
It is said that she'll appear in a drama soon. She was even referred to as 'BoA of the Philippines'.
I have nothing against Sandara but her song "in or out" scarred me for life. Not to mention the cheesy commercial she did for a brand of shampoo ~ 'walang sabit di tulad ng sa iba~~~' OMFG, that's it I can't seem to shake these song out of my f***** brain.
Does it mean I'll be seeing her on Korean TV anytime soon?!
Jeez, not another uber talentless individual spoiling my TV screen.
'IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN MEANS YOU SHOULD' Sandy!!! For crying out loud~~~
3.10.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment