3.10.2008

Sweetest thing ~ taken from Leigh

EVER DROPPED A CELLPHONE?

* just once

THINGS YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?

* travelling

LAST FOOD YOU ATE?

* chicken macaroni soup

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

* In two different countries

WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?

* Outback's

CAN YOU COOK?

* yes

LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:

* Carefree

HATE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?

* gullible

CAN YOU SING?

* I like singing... skill-wise, no...

DO YOU SMOKE?

* yes, especially under stress

PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?

* I like both, can't choose just one

DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?

* yes, sweet n' low

WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU
RECEIVED AND FROM WHOM??

* I hate to say this over and over again, but I do not have a cellphone in my possession

CAN YOU PLAY POOL?

* sometimes I play pool

CAN YOU SWIM?

* no, it has been one of my biggest frustration in life

FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

* Very strawberry from BnR, Vanilla chocolate chip from Natuur

WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?

* around 6 am

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?

* no plans yet...

DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?

* yes, cheongmal bogoshippho

DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?

* I recently liked Andrew Wolfe...

DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?

* one younger sister

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 MINUTES AGO?

* In front of the computer

IF YOU WERE A COLOR, WHAT WOULD
YOU BE?

* Pink

IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE?

* some place that name ends with -land...

FOOD YOURE CRAVING FOR RIGHT THIS
MINUTE?

* ramyeon

NAME A PERSON WHOS NAME START WITH J?

* Ji-hyun

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU PUT IN YOUR GROCERY CART?

* Milk

RADIO STATION YOU FREQUENTLY LISTEN TO?

* For a while, I haven't listened to any radio station.

WHERE DO YOU USUALLY HANG OUT?

* at home

FAVE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL?

* Literature and History

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TOMORROW?

* visit a friend's house

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?

* Valentines Day

ARE YOU EASY TO GET ALONG WITH?

* Yeah, I'm innately friendly without even trying

WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP?

* My mother's

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO SEA WORLD?

* Ocean Park lang

HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?

* 2

WHERE DO YOU USUALLY WATCH MOVIES?

* at home, I just download it

TIRED OF WHAT?

* understanding men and politics

FAVORITE PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE?

* My room

HAPPIEST HOUR OF YOUR DAY?

* right after I wake up...

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FRUIT?

* Strawberries and Peaches

DO YOU WISH TO BE A PILOT SOMEDAY?

* not at all...

WHAT IS THE COLOR OF YOUR PANTS?

* black and blue

IS YOUR COMPUTER IN YOUR BEDROOM?

* no

IS YOUR HAIR LONG OR SHORT?

* long

DO YOU LIKE GOING TO THE SUPERMARKET?

* only if I'm with someone...

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO FIX YOUR HAIR?

* less than 10 minutes

WHERE DID YOU LAST GO?

* my room

WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING?

* some bread and coffee

WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT?

* Chopsuey

DO YOU SLEEP ALONE?

* sometimes, sometimes not

WHO IS BESIDE YOU NOW?

* I'm alone

WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU TOUCHED?

* mouse

THE SWEETEST THING SOMEONE SAID/DID FOR YOU?

* You are everything, Emma....

0 comments: