Thursday ended bad, I managed to stupidly injure my right foot with shards of broken glass that night, and I cried myself to sleep wallowing about my injury. Friday was no good either, I wasn't up for anything other than to mope the whole day. When Chris came back home from work, he was carrying a bouquet of pink flowers for me, and it smelled so fresh and sweet!

That night, we had dinner at Mr. Chok Galbi Restaurant. I love the succulent taste of their barbecued ribs!

I was a lot more cheerful after that, I forgot all about my injured foot and even allowed Chris to take this picture...^^ I still look like I'm in pain!

It's customary for Koreans to drink alcohol while eating meat. The ribs tasted so good that we just had to drink. Our liquor of choice that night is called "Dae po". It has a sweet smooth taste, it's milder than soju, and they serve it straight from the fridge.
That night, we had dinner at Mr. Chok Galbi Restaurant. I love the succulent taste of their barbecued ribs!
I was a lot more cheerful after that, I forgot all about my injured foot and even allowed Chris to take this picture...^^ I still look like I'm in pain!
It's customary for Koreans to drink alcohol while eating meat. The ribs tasted so good that we just had to drink. Our liquor of choice that night is called "Dae po". It has a sweet smooth taste, it's milder than soju, and they serve it straight from the fridge.

0 comments:
Post a Comment