It's Sunday, I'm in a bit of a rush. Whenever it's Sunday, I always feel the hours drain through my fingers like sand. I swift steadily, full-speed towards Monday - day of the week I hate the most. Sorry people, I couldn't think of an awesome opening so I am going to dive right into the nitty gritty of it all.
So Chuksoru. The K-movie "April Snow" was shot here. The unfortunate thing was, I didn't watch the movie so I didn't get to fully appreciate the whole point of being there. All I know is that Bae Yong Jun and Son Ye Jin are there, and it's about people having affairs (rotten tomatoes gave a very limited description). I cannot bear to watch it cause I know there'll be so much drama and horrifically awful crying - two things I have too much of in my life. I'm not really too keen on watching K-movies. If I'm desperate though, I'm exclusive to those that involve guns (lot's of it) and dying of gruesome death. Some sick sense of entertainment I have.
I almost forgot why I'm here. So Chuksoru park in Samcheok, Gangwon province.


Bloody hell! Why do I always have to ruin a post by including a picture of myself? I'm not a narcissist (as a matter of fact, I'm the other way around). I just want to show you people some cute rock formations there.
I'm a travelholic. And I don't just travel for the sake of seeing famous places. If I can have it my way, I'd prefer to travel without specific destination. Just go wherever my gut tells me to go, and stop whenever I feel like stopping. Long drives with no maps or navigation, and just good music for company. There better be no Chainsaw Massacre shit though. The world, as I know it, is massively liberating and beautiful. Doesn't matter where. It will surprise me, that I'm absolutely sure of.
My thoughts are spinning chaotically like Maelstrom today and I am all over the place. Will go now.
So Chuksoru. The K-movie "April Snow" was shot here. The unfortunate thing was, I didn't watch the movie so I didn't get to fully appreciate the whole point of being there. All I know is that Bae Yong Jun and Son Ye Jin are there, and it's about people having affairs (rotten tomatoes gave a very limited description). I cannot bear to watch it cause I know there'll be so much drama and horrifically awful crying - two things I have too much of in my life. I'm not really too keen on watching K-movies. If I'm desperate though, I'm exclusive to those that involve guns (lot's of it) and dying of gruesome death. Some sick sense of entertainment I have.
I almost forgot why I'm here. So Chuksoru park in Samcheok, Gangwon province.
Bloody hell! Why do I always have to ruin a post by including a picture of myself? I'm not a narcissist (as a matter of fact, I'm the other way around). I just want to show you people some cute rock formations there.
I'm a travelholic. And I don't just travel for the sake of seeing famous places. If I can have it my way, I'd prefer to travel without specific destination. Just go wherever my gut tells me to go, and stop whenever I feel like stopping. Long drives with no maps or navigation, and just good music for company. There better be no Chainsaw Massacre shit though. The world, as I know it, is massively liberating and beautiful. Doesn't matter where. It will surprise me, that I'm absolutely sure of.
My thoughts are spinning chaotically like Maelstrom today and I am all over the place. Will go now.

0 comments:
Post a Comment