10.24.2008

Gay Cannibal


This is a photo of the Gay Cannibal who ate his boyfriend. I was overly schocked when I read it today and who wouldn't be? An excerpt (which I higlighted in bold) from the article which I read online says;

" The former Mr. Gay U.K., Anthony Morley, ate his boyfriend, Damian Oldfield. After having sex, Morley stabbed Oldfield a bloody 19 times and then cut out a slice of his flesh, fried it in olive oil, and ate it. Morley decided he didn't like the taste and spat it out. Morley was then sentenced to at least 30 years behind bars."

And what's even more shocking is that some people are actually letting him assist in the operation of a new restaurant... Damn! I thought he's behind the friggin bars?!

" Michael Graham is opening up a new restaurant and will be receiving weekly consultations from Morley because Graham thinks Morley is a brilliant chef. Graham goes on to say that Morley will help design the menu. 'He’s made me countless meals and they’ve all been wonderful' Graham said."

I this this Michael Graham is totally deranged for letting this guy even touch a knife... Sick, sick people.

0 comments: