
I'm just super excited to post something about one of my biggest celeb crush.. none other than Chace Crawford! Gossip Girl was then my daily fix, just looking at his dreamy eyes makes me squirm all day long. I remember watching all of season 1 in just 3 days. And I felt agitated the whole time I was waiting for the season 2 premier when he's about to hook up with S at the Hamptons. I just couldn't get enough of him.
I'm totally ecstatic he has now grazed the covers of VMan Magazine. I'm a total blockhead for not having any idea what this magazine is all about and that is because I only read Cosmo (yeah, you can call me tacky for all I care cuz that's the truth haha....). I guess it's some sort of 'Vogue' for men? If there's anyone who could tell me what this magazine is and where it can be purchased, I would appreciate it.
Honestly, I expected more... I think his brows are overly groomed and his smile is rather awkward. I don't have to be Tyra to know that these are not 'good' photograps, but nevertheless, he's still smokin hot! I just hope the rumors about his gender are false.

0 comments:
Post a Comment