So Beyonce' recently christened herself as the new 'Sasha Fierce' which she will introduce in her next album. She thought of a new nickname for herself and so should I.
I'm fascinated by 'Cherry Garcia', a name that came up when I took the Ice Cream Flavor test online, but I don't wanna be known as an ice cream flavor. It's just that, I've always thought it's a nice and cool sounding name... kinda fits my personality. And Garcia should never be dropped... Cherry sounds cool with the Garcia.
When I was in high-school, I thought about having a Japanese name... 'Kan-ishi' perhaps..? I'll be 'Ishi' at school and 'Ish' for people who are close to me. But then again, I have a very strong chinese sounding last name so it clashes with it. As I expected, it was just a phase and I moved on to countries of the world. Just like Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin's spawn named Ireland. In my case, I would rather be known as 'Sweden'. Simply 'Sweden'... simple, nice and new.
When I started working or right after maturity hits me (or so I thought he..he..!), I want to be 'Rachel'. Sadly, I haven't thought of a last name that will go with it.
10.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment