1.25.2010

A Thousand Mile Journey

Travelling is gratifying - there's no doubt about that. You let yourself loose and be surrounded by all these beautiful sights that make your heart flutter and your eyes light up like a 100-megawatt bulb. But what makes a country worth the thousand mile journey? Is it the killer scenery, the famous post-card pretty landmark, or the amiable people? If you desire all of that and more, Thailand will not disappoint. If I were to describe it I'd say it's a living, breathing expression of art, religion, history, and culture in motion. The savory cuisine and the unspoiled nature are just an added bonus to the magical journey.

I relish having to discover all the marvels and thrills of this trip. Every minute of it is a fantasy came true. It's such a rewarding experience that it would be a sin not to share it with everyone.

In this travelogue, I'm gonna take you all for a spin. You'll get to see some of Thailand's amazing sights that'll put you at the edge of your seat and get your thoughts racing. See if you can resist the urge to start your own thousand mile journey!

0 comments: