1.18.2010

Bang-for-the-measly-buck.

This year, I've committed myself to doing more things in life, and that being said, I'm gonna kick up this year's list of must-do's by indulging in my ultimate guilty pleasure... I'm heading to Thailand for a few day fun-in-the-sun, and my head goes into a dizzying spin thinking about all the fun things I could do there!

It hasn't been a month since I left the country to visit Japan, and here I am, dusting my battered luggage again for another ride. I didn't plan this trip though, so I need to be at my stingiest, penny-pinching self. That means I'm gonna have to stay away for shopping as much as I can, away from swanky beach resorts and heavenly massages. But even with all those sacrifices, I think this trip is gonna be just great. To start off, I got a really sweet deal from the airline. They'll let me fly sans the meal for half the price! I don't have a problem with that considering I'm willing to sit in the cargo section for the same price anyway!

I'm glad I've come to an age where I can cast off pretensions and just relish this fascination. I think if certain things make you happy, then by all means, go ahead and do it - no matter what other people say. Without it, life would just be sooo uneventful right?

0 comments: