1.05.2010

A Time To Reflect.

I sometimes can't believe how time seems to fly, and how everything seems to pass in a blur. In a whiff 2009 has ended, and now I'm hanging a crisp, new calendar with hopes that the new year would be as equally colorful, if not better.

'Colorful' is the best way to describe the past year. I commemorated important milestones, reunited with long-lost friends, patched things up with my family, rekindled old hobbies, and welcomed monumental changes that permeated every aspect of my life.

And as for my greatest passion that is travelling, 2009 has indeed took me for a spin and it was one hell of a ride! I was able to visit so many good places, saw myriad of beautiful sights, and got to experience things I could only dream of as a kid. It's so nice to look back and relive all the fun and bittersweet memories of the 178 posts I made that year.

This year I dream of doing more things in life - to visit more places, to meet more people, and to achieve more things that'll make me proud. 2010 is gonna be a great year, and wherever it takes me, I'm sure I'll always be pleasantly surprised.

0 comments: