I woke up at the lovely hour of 4 am this morning. Why you ask? I think my body clock despises me in all sorts of ways and I can't seem to get more than 4 hours of sleep each night. But I'd still call it a good day. The reason I'm in a good mood is because I've lost weight. I find it it hilarious that my happiness is completely dependent upon what the scales say. It says I'm 117, and it's good enough reason to drag my lazy ass in front of the computer and start blogging.
So this is how it feels like to be 117 pounds. I just can't get over that blissful feeling of my skin not quite touching the waistband of my jeans, and every time the wind would blow, my blouse brushes across the small of my back then it would rest off of my skin. I'm at my thinnest ever, I say life is definitely getting better for me.
It's probably because of this weight loss thing that I somehow seem to have found the old me again. I've been missing for so long that I'd almost forgotten who I was and it's just incredible to remember and start to feel like the person that I know I am again. It's like I've been living 2 parallel lives for the last couple of years. Been wearing and acting out a facade of me that everyone expects to see, while on the inside, I feel lost and incompetent. But it's all better now, so expect less of my wits scrambling break-downs of semi volcanic proportions to come your way.
On a totally different note, here is a photo of me taken early of last month during our trip to Kangwondo. The place is called Samcheok harbor (that explains the fishing boat) and it's where you have to go when your jonesing for a sashimi fix like no other (like I am right now). Don't you find it absurd that one minute I'm telling you guys about how insanely good it feels to lose weight and the next minute it's all about food?
You'll see more of Samcheok on my next post. Have a great Wednesday y'all!

0 comments:
Post a Comment