8.10.2010

Vanishing Act.

I believe this will be my fourth attempt to begin this post. Like I said, I'm rusty. And over the course of my absence, my writing skills got discarded, and now I'm utterly useless. I used to be good at it and words came effortlessly. I still am probably - somewhere in there. But now, everything about me feels awkward, contrived and forced. And it makes me loathe everyone with an ounce of creativity in them.

But awkward or not, I have resolved to the idea of writing more often. So yes, you'll be seeing more of me and my mother of all depressing posts. I can't help it. My posts are mere reflections of my situation and thoughts. But things are getting better for me. I feel that little harmony left in my brain is slowly taking over. Suffice to say, I'm starting to see things in a more positive way. I hope you all stick around. When I get my 'mojo' back, I'm going to surprise you guys with something interesting!

0 comments: