8.02.2010

Limbo.

I am obviously rusty because I couldn't think of a way to start this post. I probably should start with apologies, it's better that way. Sorry, I haven't been around lately. Sorry, I haven't done a decent and long-winded thoughtful post for some time. I just don't have anything superficially interesting news to tell. I am in what I call an 'uncomfortable limbo', and I feel like I don't have anything intelligent to contribute to you all.

You can thank me really for my lack of posts. At least, I spared you guys from the horribly depressing crap that I had been spouting the last couple of weeks. I know you all have your own issues to deal with, so you seriously didn't need my schizo issues added to that. And quite frankly, I don't feel like talking about my failures here. I have my own safe, little place for that, my other blog. So yeah, I included a link to that, not because I'm begging for readership, but because there may be people out there who could relate to all that bullshit I've been internalizing there.

I haven't been doing amazing things, but rest assured I'm not spiraling into a horrible descent towards madness. My life has just come to resemble a stagnant pool. As much as I would like to call it my own personal hell, I can't. I still got a few amazing people who are so good to me despite all my perpetual batshit insanity episodes.

Today, I feel completely and utterly brain dead, so I'm not in the position to write or say anything deep or meaningful. I don't want to reveal more about my situation, however, I do want to write a few, good things that happened in the not-so-distant past. I just don't have the capacity to string logical sentences right now. Suffice to say, from my perspective, I'm doing well just to be writing something at the moment.

I honestly want to be able to write more though inspiration comes rarely and too far in between. I want to write compulsively like before, like it matters to me. I need that flip to switch and stay there. Till then, it would have to wait.

For now, I'm leaving you guys photos from my last adventure. It was taken during a trip to Kangwondo's eastern sea. Hopefully, the contents will be included in my next post.

*On a positive note, I lost 8 more pounds from when these photos were taken, Yay!







0 comments: