

It has been raining non-stop since last night and because of that, I wasn't able to wake up early today. When I woke up, the sky is still dark so I thought it's quite early and I headed back to sleep. Stupid me.. I didn't check the clock so I overslept, and was late for my appointment!
When it rains, I have this urge to eat hot and spicy soup. Soups, stocks, and broths are my comfort-food in this kind of weather for as long as I can remember. I rummaged thru the cabinets looking for something to make cause I'm just not in the mood to go out in the rain since I don't have an umbrella. I really need to buy one cause it rains a lot in summer here.
" 라 면 " or Ramen in Japan, is a favorite of many here. I always see it being eaten in Korean dramas so I'm sure a lot of Filipinos are familiar with this. " 진 라 면 " ( Jin Ramyeon) is my favorite...
It's really easy to make. I just boil 2 1/2 cups of water, then I add the veggie pack, then the seasoning, and finally I add in the noodles. Others usually just mix it altogether in boiling water but in my case, I really don't like my noodles to be soggy and all so I put it last.
Some people add egg, scallions, and even chopped kimchi. I prefer mine as it is.....

0 comments:
Post a Comment