I was able to watch 'Sex and the City' last Tuesday night. Well, what can I say..? hm... I noticed that 99% of the people who watched are females (which happens to be their target audience.. duh!), and I'm sure they are an avid fan of the Sex and the City series on TV like I am.
Same old lunches, chit-chats, designer outfits, and froufrou are back. There are no surprises in the movie, I sort of expected that things would turn out that way, especially with Big which happens to be their main topic, but it has somehow managed to entertain me all through out the 2 and a half hour clip.
I also think that they are a bit too 'old' to be doing the things that they do. If they came up with this movie 3 or 4 years ago, it would have been so much better. For instance, Samantha... she celebrated her 50th birthday and yet, she was still sleeping around like a skanky college chick. It seems desperate to me now...
I read in so many columns, tabloids, and even heard on TV that someone will die... nope, nobody died as advertised by many, it was just publicity-stunt on their part!
I must admit, I had a few laughs, chuckles, and giggles from time to time.. yes, I was entertained but I was expecting so much more from the series I watched religiously, season by season.
6.28.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment