
A Pinay friend and I, went on an all-day tour in Seoul last Sunday. It was her first time to visit Korea and she hasn't seen a lot of places in Seoul so I sort of became a tour-guide for a day.
We met at Pizza Hut in Hyehwa, had an early lunch there and headed to Yeouido after. We took a lot of pictures of buildings, Han river, the bridge, and the park itself.
Our next destination was Insa-dong where we saw a lot of cute cafe's, galleries, and souvenier shops... We passed by a one-of-a-kind Starbucks along the way... This one is exceptional, because it's written in Hangeul ( Korean characters )...
It's actually my first time to see Starbucks written in another language other than English. Coffee shops are frequented by couples here... as you can see from the pic above.
I kind of remembered my friends in Manila as we usually hangout at Starbucks in ABS-CBN during breaks... missing them a lot!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment