7.04.2008

Fast-food grub at Lotteria's



I'm having this burger craving lately, so for dinner I headed out to my favorite burger joint in the neighborhood. I feel so guilty going there because of all the U.S. beef fiasco going on right now. People are gathering in Seoul every night to rally and express their disgust towards their president who signed an agreement with U.S. to import their 'unsafe' (claimed to have mad-cow) beef. Korean beef is so expensive that naturally, fast-food restaurants will be forced to use U.S. beef which is relatively cheaper.

As I expected, the place is almost vacant except for few brave souls, I included. But I'm selfish so, I took my chance and sunk my teeth on the burger I deprived myself of for such a long time. I ordered the Lotteria 'Giant Double-Burger' (which happens to be not-so giant after all!), fries, and diet coke. When I'm done eating, I made a pact to myself not visit any fast-food joint for the next two months... sad.. I know... ;(

0 comments: