7.25.2008

Living on the rise~~~



Korea is a relatively small country with a total land area of 38,462.49 square miles, 70% of which is mountainous terrain. With only 30% of the land available, people resort to living in high-rise apartments like this...

Like most people here, I also live in an apartment. I find it very convenient to live in a place like this because it's not so hot in summer and not so cold in winter unlike a regular house. It's also very secure with CCTV cameras installed almost everywhere. Doors are equipped with locks that request pin-codes to make sure only the tenants can enter the building premises. It also have it's own parking area so it wouldn't be a hassle to find a safe parking space for cars. Apartments are accessible to almost anything since there are so many convenience stores, supermarkets, restaurants, hagwons, clinics, bars, and noraebangs that thrive near the area. I actually prefer to live in a high-rise apartment now than to live in a regular house because I find it more comfortable and convenient in so many ways~~~

0 comments: