7.02.2008

Cutie li'l store


I found this shop somewhere in Jongro and since then, it has become my favorite shop in all of Korea. I always thought I'm a child trapped inside a woman's body cause I'm a big sucker for everything cute and pink not to mention, I'm also incredibly immature. I collected so many toys when I was growing up that it occupies a lot of space till now. I still feel a kind of attachment and I just couldn't throw them away, instead, I found myself buying even more.

This kind of shops are miniature heaven for me. I loose all my wits and tend to buy so many things impulsively. It reminds me a lot of Sanrio store back home where I always visit... My motto before was; others have 'National Bookstore', I had 'Sanrio'. I like buying bags there, umbrella, colorful pens, notebooks, scented papers, pencil case, and so on, and so forth...

Wait... I heard that there is a Hello Kitty store in COEX. I have to check it out soon!

0 comments: