6.26.2008

The Sphere


This sphere is a symbol of Seoul Land, an amusement park located in Gwacheon and I took this photo when I visited there last weekend. Seoul Land is one of the 3 major amusement parks in South Korea next to Everland and Lotte World.

Seoul Land became famous for the movie My Sassy Girl starring Jeon Ji-Hyun and Cha Tae-Hyun. They shot a lot of scenes there and I even remember seeing the Sphere in the movie a couple of times.

One of Seoul Land's popular rides is the Sky X. Two people will be suspended 55 meters above with only a harness, and promises a bungee-jumping like experience. I didn't try it however, I got scared listening to people screaming on top of their lungs. I was suppose to take pictures of the ride but I was busy holding an ice cream cone at that time. Too bad...

Seoul Land is good, but I don't see myself going back sometime in the future :(

0 comments: