We opted for a simple dinner at a meat buffet restaurant, which turned out to be a bad idea considering I ate more than what I could handle, and it's BOUND to hurt sooner or later.. After the 'too-filling-I-almost-couldn't-walk-after' dinner, we went to Baskin and Robbins for some desert overload. I had my all-time favorite banana split but unfortunately, today it wasn't so good. Something's off with the banana... It wasn't as ripe as I would have wanted it to be. Chris enjoyed his usual dose of pistachio ice cream, and he subconsciously asked if I was enjoying mine. I nodded in a less-subtle agreement, but deep inside I grumbled (eyes narrowing to the girl that served it); "Give me a break here! It's Valentine's Day and I rightfully deserve a better tasting banana than this..." ^^
I didn't bother to buy chocolates for him like girls here would normally do. It's just that chocolates have always been included in my grocery list that our supplies never go dangerously low. Chris asked if I wanted to visit a good wine bar to sort of celebrate, but I just laughed at the idea... No, I don't have any issues with wine bar or wine in general. I just thought why should he bother paying for wine he hasn't even heard of, where sitting by the cupboard are good ol' wine (probably as good as what they're gonna serve) straight from the cellar of HomePlus. Yeah~ just like chocolates, wine is also included in my grocery list. ^^

0 comments:
Post a Comment