8.22.2009

One with Nature.

By no means could I call myself a decent photographer. First, I don't own a decent camera. The one I've been using is ancient and very much abused. Second, I drink way too much coffee, and perpetual tremor goes hand in hand with that. Third, I'm simply bad with angles. But even with all these reasons, I still love taking photographs.

I once considered buying a DSLR and turn this hobby into a full-blown vocation. I did save up for it, but then I changed my mind. I keep on thinking, I should buy one only when I'm absolutely sure that I could earn from it. But given the three reasons I enumerated above, that's highly unlikely.

When I went on a trip the last time, I got to commune with nature. I saw some pretty interesting things, and I thought it would be nice to post the pictures here (just don't mind the angles, and the fact that I obviously lack the talent).

























0 comments: