8.13.2009

"Sloughing rough patches"

It has been exactly 8 days since I last posted something here, and I feel rather guilty thinking I sort of neglected my blog that long. But this time, it wasn't about me being lazy, and I had a good reason for staying away from the keyboard. Chris and I went on a 5-day trip to Cheolla and Gyeongsang province, and the trip officially ended at 2 o'clock this morning when we arrived home.

Prior to departure, we were really worried when the news mentioned it's gonna rain for most part our vacation. Luckily, it wasn't all that bad, and we got our share of sunshine and cloudy skies too.

The trip was awesome, and we really had a good time. We did so many things, and visited so many beautiful places. For sure, my head is gonna spin and hurt when I try to describe them later.

The best part of it all, there wasn't even the slightest animosity and awkwardness between us. Every minute was pure bliss, I forgot that we even had a fight and wasn't on speaking terms for two weeks! I'm just so happy, thankful, and relieved that everything is now 'more than ok', like how I wanted it to be for the last couple of weeks.

0 comments: