I'm not sure if you guys could remember, but I started a weekly countdown thing-y here on my blog last week. And sticking to that tradition, I'll be posting a couple of songs which I fondly call my "ear-candy". If you happen to read my previous entry, you'd know that the past 2 weeks hadn't been easy for me, and music kept me sane till everything fizzled, sizzled, and finally back to where it's supposed to be.
Others dream about becoming a doctor, a teacher or a lawyer. In my case, I dream of becoming a musical director of some sort. I wanna make awesome music videos, and be able to choose the music for a movie or something. Imagine this, someone asks you "so what do you do?", and after a short pause (it's essential so as to give emphasis) you say "I'm a musical director", and from then on you wont be known as the girl with big eyes and brown hair, but a girl with the coolest job ever! It's funny how my thoughts drift from one bizarre thing to the next.
Enough of the nonsensical talk, here are my songs for the week.
Everclear - Glorious I don't know whether to like or hate this song cause there's a bit of a country tune to it, but I also think that the rhythm is pretty great.
Dropping Daylight - Apologies This is a sad song, great when you feel like moping, and moping some more.
The Crash Motive - No Tomorrow, Just Tonight I love the song, I love the title, and I love the band.
Yellowcard - Light up the Sky For some strange reason, I like listening to this when I'm doing my nails..
Faulter - October 16 A really nice song from one of the coolest band I've ever known. Not too loud, not too sappy, just perfect.
8.07.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment