8.22.2009

Of Skittish Saturday Evening.

It's Saturday and I'm home alone. Chris is spending the night at his house in Song-do, and I'll be joining him tomorrow to see the festival there. Before I could even begin to imagine what lies in that festivity he's bugging me to see, I have to deal with the fact that I'll be alone for the next 24 hours. The house is so empty without him, and for the first time ever, I began to miss him right after he closed the door and left. I just finished a tall cup of Iced Americano, my 2nd serving today, and I could definitely feel the caffeine kicking in with jitters and all. Something tells me that I wont be spending a huge chunk of that 24 hours sleeping...

So what is there to do when you're alone on a Saturday evening? Well I got a bag of popcorn ready to be microwaved later, beer chilling in the fridge, and a few more episodes of my favorite TV show to be downloaded, then I'm all set to pull an all-nighter or at least till the caffeine wears off.

You know you have too much caffeine when you're anxious and jittery for no reason, and that's exactly what I'm feeling right now. I hope dimming the lights while drinking this cup of peppermint tea would relax me as I'm writing this. Got a couple of songs playing, and they sound pretty great with the speaker volume on high. If you wanna know what I'm talking about, help yourself by clicking the links. I swear it'll do wonders to your restless, caffeine-troubled soul..

One Republic - Come Home

Carolina Liar - Beautiful World

White Apple Tree - Snowflake

Finger Eleven - I'll Keep Your Memory Vague

Death Cab for a Cutie - The Ice is Getting Thinner

Angels and Airwaves - The Gift

0 comments: