Ok so I mentioned about watching the movie August Rush on my previous post and prior to that, I grabbed a bite at Popeye's (which I have to blog about). I had an hour to wait till the show starts so instead of dining at Pizza Hut, I chose Popeye's for a fast-food fix. It helps that there's a streamer just outside the entrance saying huge discounts for LG and Samsung card users. After I gave my order and was just about to pay, I noticed I had to still pay in full eventhough I handed her my membership and credit card. She annoyingly responded that they don't give discounts to chicken meal orders and only chicken meal orders... I had to ask myself, "Aren't these people going to Popeye's for their chicken?" After giving the reciept, she said I need to wait for 20 minutes to get my order... I was really peeved that time and it showed as I find my way to an empty chair and impatiently wait. I checked the time in my reciept and punched it in my cellphone's timer. Exactly 26 minutes had elapsed before she handed me my order and boy...I am pissed! It was the longest time I waited for a 'fast-food'. Do these people understand the meaning of fast-food? It's pretty literal I think... It's even more annoying than ordering something from Jollibee which turns out isn't available then they would offer you another thing which is but will ask you to wait for like 11 minutes while flashing their sweetest smile . The chicken turned out not so good (even pink on the inside), the cajun rice is cold, the fries are limp and the crew are annoying. I barely managed to swallow the last bite of biscuit before running to catch the show. I still can't get over the fact that it took them 26 minutes to serve that load of crap!
12.08.2007
Fast-foodie
Ok so I mentioned about watching the movie August Rush on my previous post and prior to that, I grabbed a bite at Popeye's (which I have to blog about). I had an hour to wait till the show starts so instead of dining at Pizza Hut, I chose Popeye's for a fast-food fix. It helps that there's a streamer just outside the entrance saying huge discounts for LG and Samsung card users. After I gave my order and was just about to pay, I noticed I had to still pay in full eventhough I handed her my membership and credit card. She annoyingly responded that they don't give discounts to chicken meal orders and only chicken meal orders... I had to ask myself, "Aren't these people going to Popeye's for their chicken?" After giving the reciept, she said I need to wait for 20 minutes to get my order... I was really peeved that time and it showed as I find my way to an empty chair and impatiently wait. I checked the time in my reciept and punched it in my cellphone's timer. Exactly 26 minutes had elapsed before she handed me my order and boy...I am pissed! It was the longest time I waited for a 'fast-food'. Do these people understand the meaning of fast-food? It's pretty literal I think... It's even more annoying than ordering something from Jollibee which turns out isn't available then they would offer you another thing which is but will ask you to wait for like 11 minutes while flashing their sweetest smile . The chicken turned out not so good (even pink on the inside), the cajun rice is cold, the fries are limp and the crew are annoying. I barely managed to swallow the last bite of biscuit before running to catch the show. I still can't get over the fact that it took them 26 minutes to serve that load of crap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment